Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Although I know most of the world is celebrating the birthday of Elvis...in our family this day belongs to my niece, Camryn!

It has been amazing to watch her grow up over the last 8 years. She stole a piece of my heart that morning...I married into a family where I became and aunt (and I love them very much as well), but there is something special it being your own niece or nephew. Probably because she is from our family line...she has our character traits...so far...she has been a "mini-Alison" and believe me...I had nothing to do with it! She loves to talk, loves to dance, loves her friends and family and most importantly loves God--her Savior!

She is a special blessing to our family!

Cam, I love you "more than my luggage" (some day you will know the movie this comes from)!


Hope you have a GREAT 8th birthday! Love you bunches!
Aunt Alison

2 comments:

AliciaG said...

Awwww....what a special note from a special Aunt. We will have to get her on this site so she can read it herself! Love you!

Sunshine Montessori said...

She is beautiful and looks like your sister!!!! Love the quote, too :)