Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"Verbal Reality"

I had not heard of that term before reading this blog post, however, I have lived it. This is the reason I encourage all family members to get into a recovery program for themselves.

There is much we can learn from the support of those who have been through or are going through the same chaos as you. Letting go is the hardest part, but the best thing that can be done.

My heart is always heavy when I hear of people I know that are in the chains of addiction and my heart goes out to the family as well (I have two families from my past that I am praying for this week). Although not the path I would have chosen for my life, GOD gets all the glory in my story...because now I am able to be there for others going through this process. He truly is in control!

1 comments:

CR @ Fellowship said...

Love your blog. Thanks for your words of wisdoma dn thanks for linking to our blog. Blessings to you. Rodney Holmstrom