Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July Weekend and 30th Birthday Party

I must say that this 4th of July is one I will always remember. My husband planned a big 30th brithday party for me and our friend's (Mark and Pam) joined in by hosting the party at their house! It was so much fun despite the clouds and rain that came toward the end of the night. John grilled burgers and hot dogs for the 30 friends and family that attended. The guests got to swim, visit, play ping-pong and watch fireworks. The rain even stayed away for most of the party and the fireworks. It was so nice to see how many friends God has blessed us with this past year! A BIG HUGE "Thank You" to John for planning my 30th birthday party and another BIG HUGE "Thank You" to Mark and Pam for having the party at their house! I love you all!

UPDATED WITH PICTURES:











I officially turn 30 years old at 11:58 a.m. tomorrow, July 7th!

2 comments:

Billie said...

Well, I hate I missed it, but looks like a GREAT time! Happy birthday!

Kelly said...

Thanks again for the invite and a great time. LOVE that picture of Dylan smiling. So sweet :)