Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Beautiful Site to Behold

Last night, we attended a Baptism Service at our church. Our friend's children were baptized and there were several other new friends being baptized as well.

It is wonderful to be a part of the public declaration of other's who have accepted the call of salvation on their life.

The last person that was baptized last night was a 95 year old lady! It was such a reminder that it is never too late.

I always cry at a baptism of those I know (and I did when it was Faith and Luke's turn)...but as I saw this precious lady be held in the arms of one of the pastor's and then baptized I had tears running down my face. I was just so grateful that God loves us so much and that we can come to Him at any age.

It was just a beautiful site to behold.

"How great is our God
Sing with me,
How great is our God
And all will see
How great,
How great is our God!"

1 comments:

AliciaG said...

Oh wow! How special!