Thursday, December 21, 2006

New Things in Our Lives

Well there is quite a bit going on with us...excluding the Christmas Holiday.

1) This week John became Full-Time at Dillard's. That is an answer to prayer as he really enjoys working there and has wanted to be full-time for a while now.

2) Because John is now full-time, he is having to be a work either when the store opens or around noon. That making finding someone to take him to work difficult. So, his dad helped out in getting his license reinstated so he can drive and Keith offered the Ford Explorer for him to drive...so as of yesterday, he has a vehicle and can drive himself to work. Another answer to prayer.

3) Since this summer, I have really been thinking and praying about selling Premier Jewelry as a side business. Now that John works a lot of nights and the weekends, I realized this would be the perfect time for me to start selling Premier Jewelry. So, today I am expecting the FedEx driver with my starter kit and package of sample jewelry. Premier's core values are God, then Family, then work. Pray for me to be God's light to all the people I come in contact with in Home Shows. Also, if you want to have a party, our hostess receive 30% of total retail sales in FREE jewelry! So get in touch with me and we can get your Home Show on my calendar!

Oh yeah...and Christmas is coming in 4 days!!!

God Bless you and your family this Christmas Season!

1 comments:

The Proctors said...

That is so exciting for John! I did not realize he went full time. What an answer to prayer for you guys!!