Friday, December 1, 2006

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

It is COLD here this morning! Yesterday was a nasty rainy day with the temperatures dropping all day. Last night around 8:30 or 9:00 I noticed the wind really started to pick up and by around 10 p.m. it was already drying off the roads but getting much colder. It would have been nice to see some snowflakes, but unfortunately that did not happen at my house.


Plans for the weekend - John-work; Alison-Ladies Pampering Night at my church tonight and probably spend some time with my best friend and her kids (my adopted niece and nephew) some on Saturday.

Oh and probably the biggest thing happening this weekend: the Hogs play for the SEC championship against Florida on Saturday evening! Hopefully they had a wake up call last week and will come out fighting! Go HOGS!!


0 comments: