Friday, February 2, 2007

Goin' to the Big D

...and I do mean Dallas! John found out that he will be going to furniture school classes Tuesday-Thursday of next week (Feb 6-8). Because we haven't done anything just the two of us in a while, I am going with him! That is pretty much all the excitement we have right now.

It did snow and sleet some the past two days. This morning was quite slick coming into work...what normally takes 15 minutes, took me 40 minutes. Of course our work did not put the inclement weather policy in effect today and it is much worse on the roads this morning compared to yesterday. Oh well...I made it in safely.

Keep Andrea (my sister) in your prayers as she is have a minor outpatient surgery on Monday at 11 a.m. She has not had surgery before and is a little apprehensive. Pray for calm nerves for her and a steady hand for her doctor.

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: