Wednesday, August 6, 2008

3 years have passed...

3 years ago today, we made the funeral arrangements for my mother-in-law. She had battled with pancreatic cancer and it was time for her to go to her eternal home. According to my father-in-law who was with her in the late night hours (on August 5th) as she was stuggling...she looked at him and then looked away and a peace came over her and she left this world with a little smile. I'm sure as she looked away from Bobby, her "rock" on this earth, that she looked into the face of Jesus, her Savior. Although I miss her terribly, I know she was suffering and it was time for her to go be with her Savior.
Until we meet again...
Love you!
Ann on Mother's Day in 2005


3 comments:

AliciaG said...

Wow! It is hard to believe it has been three years already since Ann passed away. I know you miss her.

Billie said...

I can't believe that it has been three years either. I miss her too...and her stories...that she told with her flapping hands :-)

Little Oak Table said...

I'm sorry to hear about your MIL. I have enjoyed your last posts! Congratulations on 10 years of marriage. I pray God blesses you two!