Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm Your Jewelry Lady Again!

I wanted to let friends and family know that I am back in the Premier Jewelry business!!! The Lord always works things out in His time. He knew I was going to need time off from Premier earlier this year. However, I just signed the paperwork to get back in and I'm really excited about it. I am looking forward to see how the Lord is going to use me to touch lives through Premier.

I am having my Training Show tomorrow (September 4th). If you have ever wanted to have a show (Home Show or Catalog Show) and get FREE and 1/2 price jewelry now is the time to let me know. I'll be working getting my calender filled. This is the jumping off point of my business. I am working on the Quick Start Program which lets me add more samples of the new jewelry to my showcase. I need to have 9 shows in the first 90 days (September and October).

I'm very excited about starting Premier again. I know it is the right time and the Lord will bless!

Why I'm excited to work for Premier:

Premier Designs Jewelers market quality high fashion jewelry to small groups through Home Shows. We are members of the Direct Selling Association, but our emphasis is on serving rather than selling.
Our Philosophy - We believe God created every person with value. We believe life's priorities should be God, family, and then career. We believe in America and the free enterprise system. We believe people are our most important asset.
Our Purpose - To enrich every life we touch; To provide people a way to find identity, achievement and success; To meet the personal and financial needs of all who become a part of our Premier Designs family.
Our Objectives - God demands fairness in every business deal. He sets the standard and we desire to honor Him. To grow wisely and profitably. To enrich every life we touch. To provide excellent service.

2 comments:

Little Oak Table said...

YEAH!!!

I'm SO happy you are back...I just love spending time with you!

And you are a great jewelry lady!

We work for the best company!!

Congratulations!

Joanna said...

Good luck!