Sunday, September 28, 2008

SLUMBER PARTY

WOW! I haven't had a slumber party in a long time. Saturday was my "niece's", Belle, 6th birthday party. Every friend that came to her Fashionista party were from a different area of her life (school, church, daycare, family friends). It was a blast! Check out Following Footsteps blog post...You don't want to miss it.

My niece, Camryn, is one of Belle's long time friends and she came to the party and then I had Camryn and Belle spend the night with us. The girls played all day and then when I picked them up we went to McDonalds and ate outside and then headed to Playworld. Oh...they had so much fun in the maze the on the arcade games. Those girls played for over 2 hours. Then we came back to the house for a slumber party. We blew up the big air mattress and they had matching PJ's that said "Best Friends Forever". Uncle John did not understand the necessity of me going over to Belle's house to get those PJ's when they were not packed in her overnight bag. I said he had never been a 6 year old girl...so I made sure we had the right PJ's.





















Camryn on left...Belle on Right


After the girls were laying down they said, "Will you sleep out here with us?"...so, what is an aunt to do? Notice the couch is made out for me to sleep on! Boys in the bedroom and girls in the living room. However, until John went to bed, Gus had to lay down with the girls.


















I hope we have many more slumber parties as they grow up!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like a great time!!! I absolutely understand the necessity of the matching pj's and the girls were both adorable in them!

Billie said...

Man! Makes ME want to have a big girl slumber party! Love, love, LOVE the matching PJS

Andrea said...

Camryn had a blast but was worn out. We laid down when we got home and she slept all afternoon and all night. Thanks for being the best aunt ever!!!

AliciaG said...

What a fun time and one I am sure they will always remember...especially the part where you went back to Belle's house to get the matching PJ's. What a special Aunt you are! Those girls are very fortunate to have you!

Andrea said...

Oh, by the way...you were freakin CUTE Sunday!! You are doing an amazing job with the weight loss thing! I wanna be cute like you when I grow up...I need you to take me shopping!! :) love you!

Joanna said...

Hey I left you something on my blog.