Friday, June 12, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude Blog Award



Thanks Kelly! She has awarded me with an attitude of gratitude award. I thought this was really kind of her and I really need inspiration for a blog post so I am getting to write about this subject and pass the love on to others.





The Primm Family

The Arft Family

{The RULES of Accepting & Sharing this Award}
1. Put the above logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs (I'm breaking this "rule") that show an Attitude of Gratitude
3. Link to your nominees within your post
4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award
5. Share the love and link this post and the person who nominated you for this award
6. Tell us how you've come to have an Attitude of Gratitude
So, here we go...

An attitude of gratitude has not always been something that I have had. It is something I strive for daily at this point in my life. In the past 4 months or so, I have worked with a mentor on identifying areas of my life that need work, ridding myself of past resentments and fears and moving forward into what GOD wants for my life. I am so grateful that God brought this lady in my life and grateful for God continuing to pursue me. His Love for me is overwhelming and I am extremely grateful every day for that love.
How I have come to have an attitude of gratitude? By giving over past hurts, habits and hang-ups to God and committing my future to do what He wants not what I want! Keeping my focus only on Him!

0 comments: