Sunday, December 6, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree

Christmas Tour of Homes with The Nester

Since this post was already about our Christmas Tree (which is my favorite decoration this year) I thought I would join the Christmas Tour of Homes with The Nester.

Welcome everyone and enjoy!

Finally got these pictures posted and they really do not do the tree justice. It is really glittery and sparkley...just the way I like it. If you know me...you know I like bling!

I give you the Kerr Christmas Tree 2009:



See even our new tree topper is blingy!
Since we changed up the theme and the stockings we had were from college days...here are our new stockings. Only thing lacking is Gus' pictuer in the star on his new stocking!

Merry Christmas from John, Alison and Gus Kerr!

8 comments:

Billie said...

Very pretty!

AliciaG said...

Very pretty! I like the teal colored balls. And your new stockings are very nice!

Lesli said...

Love the sparkle, I can relate.. I am qeen of the bling.lol..my tree also looks terrible in pics but much better in person...love your ornaments.. I have some of the exact some ones..

Jana Perciful said...

Beautiful!

stephanie h said...

Love the colors!

Joanna said...

Very nice!! Elegant.

Andrea said...

very LOVERLY!!!! :)

Sue said...

Beautiful ornaments, thank you for sharing,
Sue