Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Moving into the Christmas Season

Well Christmas Season is upon us! I love it!
Thursday (Nov. 23) - John and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with his family (new extended family included - his dad's new wife's family). We had lunch at 1:00 at their new house and the kids all played together outside because it was beautiful weather. We left there after visiting and then went to my parent's house for dinner with my parent's, my sister and niece. After eating, we looked over all the ads for Black Friday and Andrea and I made our game plan.
Kerr/Rice Family Thanksgiving:

Our newest nephew - Grayson: Gillaspie Family Thanksgiving Dinner:


Andrea and Camryn - trying for a picture for their Christmas Card.

Friday (Nov. 24) - John worked from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Andrea, Camryn and I went shopping. We even took Momma's small SUV so that we could fit all our treasure's. First stop, Kohl's, who had the best deals, apparently...the lines were from the front of the store to the back. Since they were out of the Christmas tree they advertised...we left. 2nd stop, Circut City-out of the digital camera Andrea was looking for...we left quickly. 3rd stop, Dillard's to drop John's name badge off....success! We went to Old Navy and Camryn got a new outfit that will be cute, when it gets cold outside. There were a couple of more stops (Linen's and Things, Best Buy) that were a bust. Then we made it to Hobby Lobby....we both found things there that we needed for Christmas...I got a new tree and Andrea got lots of things to decorate her tree. After this we were tired and the Hogs were playing at 1:30 p.m. We had lunch and went home! I did start decorating and cleaning our apartment. Finished it up on Saturday. Pictures posted below.

As you can see we had fun on our Thanksgiving Break! Now it is time to concentrate on Christmas!

1 comments:

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Your Christmas decorations look so good! I kinda felt tired just reading about your Friday shopping--I stuck to online that day, this year. Love the pictures and getting to keep up this way! Y'all have a great weekend--hope the Hogs win.