Monday, April 28, 2008

After 6 weeks...

John has been at House of Isaiah for 6 weeks. He earned at 24-hour pass so I went down to see him on Friday. We stayed in Mesquite, TX which is on the east side of Dallas. We had a really good visit. I can see God working in his life. His selfishness is starting to fall away....he was talking to me about his Bible Study...recited the scriptures he has learned. It was really good to see what God has done in his life this first 6 weeks. I told him that I can't wait to see what God does in the next 6 weeks. Continue to remember him in your prayers!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Will do! Glad you guys had a good time - may you have many more.

The Timberframer's Wife said...

We are sure praying you continue to see positive results in this time. I'm so glad y'all got to have some time together.