Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Series of Thanks! (Part 1)

Well Monday was my 29th birthday! My last year of my 20's. My family gave me money...most of them knew all my pants were starting to fall off of me. I have a weight loss goal for my 30th birthday. So far in the past 9 weeks I have lost 18 pounds. Since the beginning of 2007, I have lost 29 pounds. So thanks to my sister and the Cato giftcard she gave me I was able to purchase a pair of chocolate brown capris and a denim short-sleeved jacket (which I have been looking for the right one for about 1 year). Here is a shot of me today in this outfit:

As I wear my other new clothes this week...I'll post pictures and a big THANK YOU to each person!

Thanks An! I love my new clothes!

6 comments:

Sunshine Montessori said...

You look GREAT!!!! The last year of your 20's....can you believe it??? Keep up the good work, I've got to get back with weight watchers!

AliciaG said...

Hey, Hey, Hey! You are lookin' good, gilrfriend! Way to go! Keep up the good work and you will reach your goal before you reach 30!
Love ya!

Joanna said...

Woohoo! Hot Mama! Looking good girl.

Kellan said...

WOW - you look great and are doing wonderfully losing weight. I could afford to lose 20 lbs and have been having the hardest time getting motivated. I don't know what I am waiting for. Good for you!

Have a good day - Kellan

Andrea said...

TOO CUTE! You're doing great.

The Proctors said...

You look great Alison!!! Love that short sleeve denim jacket!