Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm Still Here...

...WOW! It has been a while. I am still here. We have just been pretty busy since the new year. For the last two weekends, we have been watching our nieces and nephews while their parents were having some time cruising the Caribbean. I must say...it was fairly easy because three of the four children are pretty self-sufficient (ages 12, 15 and 17)...and then there is the 2-year-old! I'm exhausted! He has a t-shirt that says "My parents are Exhausted"...I wanted to put a sticker over the "parents" and put "aunt". It was fun...especially visiting with my oldest niece about her life which is going to change soon...she will be going to college. My first job at 16 years old was watching the two oldest children when they were 4 and 2...what a difference!

Also, Friday night we enjoyed Luke's 3rd Birthday party! And Saturday...we celebrated my niece's 7th birthday at the skating rink. After reading this, you will understand why her mother is NOT having anymore skating parties!

I have some pictures I'll be adding to this post once I get a few minutes to download them from my camera.

Hopefully...I'll be back on here more often. Hope your 2009 is going good so far!

0 comments: