Friday, January 16, 2009

A Word for Today

Psalm 25:1-10
"1 O Lord, I give my life to you.
2 I trust in you, my God! Do not let me be disgraced, or let my enemies rejoice in my defeat.
3 No one who trusts in you will ever be disgraced, but disgrace comes to those who try to deceive others.
4 Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow.
5 Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.
6 Remember, O Lord, your compassion and unfailing love, which you have shown from long ages past.
7 Do not remember the rebellious sins of my youth. Remember me in the light of your unfailing love, for you are merciful, O Lord.
8 The Lord is good and does what is right; he shows the proper path to those who go astray.
9 He leads the humble in doing right, teaching them his way.
10 The Lord leads with unfailing love and faithfulness all who keep his covenant and obey his demands."

2 comments:

Billie said...

I pray He does and that you HEAR with a pure heart. Praying for you both!

Andrea said...

Oh funny...i remember reading that scripture and holding it in my heart when I was having to go to court over and over with Dwight! LOVE YOU!