Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Because I can't say it any better...

The Bachelor...I have lots of thoughts...I'm just not really good putting them all down. However, Sophie at BooMama wrote this post and I could not have said it better myself.

Another funny recap (of not just The Bachelor) is PrimeTime in No Time. Each morning you can go here and listen to this guy's recap of the popular (or some ridiculous) shows from the night before! Enjoy!

And then there is always Chris Harrison's take on the show!

Update: Here is the entire interview on Jimmy Kimmel last night. As Kelly pointed out in my comments it was dead on!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

The best part was Jimmy Kimmel last night. He was hilarious with Jason, and dead on too.

Alison said...

I agree...I loved it when Jason said that he thinks he and Melissa will be friends down the road and Jimmy said "Oh, no you will not"...LOL! That was the best! I think I'll add that short clip to my post!

Kelly said...

Oh I know that made me laugh so hard!!

Billie said...

It makes for good TV!

The Proctors said...

I loved the Jimmy Kimmel interview! So funny! I'm like you...I have lots of thoughts, but just about similar to everyone elses!