Thursday, November 16, 2006

A Few Pictures

You will probably not see as many pictures on here as those blogs of parents, but here are a few photos so you can see us recently:

This is John and I in front of the Grand Teton Mountain Range in Jackson, Wyoming. We were blessed enough to be able to go on this trip in May 2006 with John's middle brother's family (Keith, Janna, Kristi, Zak, Lauren and Grayson (in utero)) and his dad (Bobby). We had a great time.

Here is a picture of our "child" Gus. We adopted him from Faulkner County Humane Society in February 2004. I picked him out and John was totally against it, but now...Gus and John are attached at the hip...literally...Gus makes John share is recliner and Gus lays right beside John...I'll see if I can get a picture of that soon.



1 comments:

Mary said...

Alison - I am so glad to see that you are a blogger, too! It sounds like y'all are doing good. I get emails from your mom from time to time, and it is always so good to here about you. In case you can't tell from just my first name, this is your cousin, Mary, Nancy's daughter. Thought it might help to clarify. I just started blogging this month, too. My blog is laneandmarybrown.blogspot.com. Take care and have a great holidays!