Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Momma!

Today is my Momma's birthday. In her Mother's Day card I told her that I'm so proud to say that I'm her daughter and that is still true today! She is a godly, strong woman...and she has always been there for me. Yesterday evening, we had a little party with her closest friends. Andrea and I grilled chicken, veggies and roasted red potatoes. We also made her favorite German Chocolate Cake.
A few posts back I showed the pictures that we had made...well, I wasn't able to show these on the blog until today.

This one, Andrea and I got blown up to a 16x20 canvas. She was surprised and loved it!


This one is still forthcoming in an 8x10.

I love you Momma!

4 comments:

AliciaG said...

Awwww....I love this shot too! I can't wait to get it! Thank you so much for my party and for the pictures. I was just thinking the other day that I would like to have some new pictures of you two girls! Thanks for doing that for me. I love you both so much and I am so proud to have you as my daughters!
Love ya!
Momma

Billie said...

I still say Andrea should have hung the canvas on her wall and let your mom "complain" for a few minutes first :-)

Just kidding! Love you too, Alicia!

Joanna said...

Oh! Very nice! You both are photogenic - that would be tough which one to pick.

The Timberframer's Wife said...

What a sweet post, and I totally agree that you have a wonderful mother. Love y'all!