Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Sister...

...is someone who leads you when you are having a problem.
...makes you laugh and cry.
...is someone who likes to fight with you.
...is the one who stands with you in all your ups and downs.
...makes you remember who you really are.
...sometimes makes you cry when they are very sad.
...is someone who is always there for you through all the laughter and tears.
...is real.
...never will pretend.
...is someone like you, whom I treasure everyday in my heart.

My little sister turns 27 today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ANDREA!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

I'm so proud of you and the woman you have become. You are the best sister in the whole world!
Love you!

3 comments:

Billie said...

Happy Birthday An! I love ya!

Andrea said...

GEEZ!!! I'm not supposed to cry on my birthday!!! Thank you!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

The Proctors said...

That is so sweet! You two have the best relationship! It makes me want a sister so bad! Happy Birthday Andrea!