Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Niece's High School Graduation

Saturday this beautiful young lady graduated high school. It was a special graduation through the Home Educators - you see Kristi (our niece) has been homeschooled for about 8 years now. I thought it fitting that each graduate was presented the dipolma by their parents...as they are the ones who did the educating.

It blows me away that this precious young lady is moving into a new phase of her life. She is beautiful and confident and spiritually sound. God will use Kristi in a mighty way.

Love you Kristi and we can't wait to see what God has planned for you! Uncle John and Aunt Alison



2 comments:

jm said...

Congrats! I've been thinking about homeschooling a lot lately and it is great to see that they do things like this for graduations!

Janna said...

Thanks Alison for being there for Kristi and being our photographer. I'm excited to see what the Lord is going to do in my precious daughter's life. One kiddo down and 3 more to go!!!! (-: I feel blessed that we were able to home educate her and feel confident in her soundness and ready to release her. (-: Love you, Janna