Thursday, April 9, 2009

ABC's of Me

Received this from my sister in email form, but thought it would be fun for a blog post. Enjoy and if you feel like it, copy this and post with your answers on your blog!

A - Age: 29
B - Baseball Game or Ballet: If Camryn (my 7 year old niece) is dancing the ballet I’d choose that…otherwise a Baseball game
C - Chore you hate: cleaning bathrooms
D - Dream Vacation: Anywhere that is paid for by someone else (mountains, beach, etc.)
E - Easter candy: Jolly Rancher jelly beans (only time of the year I eat them)
F - Favorite Flowers: Gerber Daisies
G - Games: Taboo, Cranium, Newlywed game, Hand and Foot
H - Height: 5’7”
I - Instrument you play: I can play enough piano to learn my own part of a song.
J - Job title: Medical Management Analyst II
K - Kindergarten Memory: forging my Mom’s signature on a note from the teacher…it wasn’t even a bad note. (not smart….my mom taught at the school I was at…can you imagine the signature of a 5 year old?? Got a spanking at school from momma for that one as I should have...lying is a spanking offense)
L - Luxury you live without: professional hair coloring (although…when I can pay $20 tops to do it myself depending my choice of color and/or highlights, why in the world would I pay at the least $75 to have it done?)
M - Mexican food choice: Chicken Fajita nachos…no veggies
N - Nickname: Al (only my sister calls me that)
O - Overnight hospital stay: Not one for myself (stayed the night we two different friends whose hubbies needed the night to be with their kids)
P - Pet Peeve: outdated signs left up
Q - Quotes you like: “God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference”
R - Rainforest or Redwoods: Redwoods (I guess)
S - Siblings: my lovely sister who I am so proud of Andrea
T - Television favorites: American Idol, Biggest Loser, Dancing with the Stars, House
U - Ultimate dessert: hot brownie with ice cream (add chocolate and caramel sauce with nuts on top)
V - Vegetable you dislike: asparagus
W - Ways you run late: not getting up in time
X - X-rays you've had: teeth and one after a girl rear-ended me in high school
Y - Yummy food you make: I make lots of yummy food…learned to cook from my Mom who is a great cook.
Z - Zoo animal that's your favorite: tigers

1 comments:

Sunshine Montessori said...

I agree, you do make yummy food!!!